7. People watched a man put two people in the hospital after a vicious beating in an Auburn parking lot and did nothing but film it. WRBL is reporting, “Auburn police confirm they’ve identified the three individuals involved in Saturday night’s altercation at an apartment complex along W Magnolia Avenue.” There is not a single mention of the cowards who filmed the incident that could have been deadly.
6. The same three-judge panel that ordered a special master redraw Alabama’s congressional districts has denied the state a “stay” to keep the special master from finishing their work until the Supreme Court decides whether they will take up the redistricting matter.
5. Now that the “special master” is in charge of Alabama’s congressional districts, U.S. Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Saks) says there is no telling what the district lines end up looking like. Rogers blames the Legislature for not passing a better map: “Now we’ve got some special master and there’s no telling what they’re going to do and anybody who tells you they know is telling you a story.”
4. U.S. Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-Auburn) is continuing to fight with the military over their woke policies, although some are still pretending it is about poems. Now the senator wants a full account of what the vaccine mandate has cost the Armed Forces.
3. Candidate for president and former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley and House Foreign Affairs Committee member Rep. Mike McCaul (R-Texas) are the latest Republicans to come out suggesting that U.S. Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-Auburn) is “paralyzing the Department of Defense.” Haley ALSO criticized the Pentagon and President Joe Biden for not following the law but doesn’t want anyone to do anything about it.
2. The Biden administration just absolutely bungled a day that should have been a political layup because all he had to do was head to New York, D.C., or Pennsylvania to give a speech and read some names. Biden’s team could not do it. Instead, his team decided to give Iran (a state sponsor of terror) $6 billion and White House National Security Council spokesperson Adrienne Watson praised Saudi Arabia, which has ties to 9/11, on 9/11.
1. President Joe Biden’s rapid public deterioration is continuing as he makes up stories about being on the ground the day after 9/11 and suggesting it was like “looking through the gates of hell.” He was not there but his ability to tell the truth or recall things correctly is a major liability for the United States and his Cabinet should consider the 25th Amendment.