7. The Riverfront Rumble court cases have a new charge and a new narrative after the riverboat co-captain Damieon Pickett was charged. He was allegedly seen on video assaulting and chasing Zachery “Chase” Shipman after the police had arrived and calmed everything down. These charges were filed by Shipman and not law enforcement.
6. Multiple media outlets have distanced themselves from freelance journalists they have been using in Gaza after a report that claims some were allegedly on the scene with Hamas terrorists as they slaughtered 1,400+ Israelis.
5. 538.com conducted a poll after the latest Republican presidential debate and those polled declared that former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, followed by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, performed the best, but former President Donald Trump is still the far away frontrunner. Social media darling and sick burn expert Vivek Ramaswamy has the second worst performance, only eclipsed by former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
4. A big day for also-rans in the 2024 presidential election with 2016 Green Party nominee Jill Stein entering the 2024 race and U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W. Va.) announcing that he will not run for re-election but may be open to running for president. These two could join Cornel West and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. as third-party candidates.
3. U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) attempted to get military promotions through the U.S. Senate as Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-Auburn) resisted his motions, further proving the hopes that he would relent on his objections to Biden’s illegal abortion policy were just media wishcasting. A conservative veterans group, “Heritage’s Center for National Defense,” has come out in support of Tuberville’s position while the top Democrats on a House committee raged at Tuberville.
2. U.S. Sen. Katie Britt (R-Montgomery) believes the Republicans must learn from mistakes and hone their abortion message to appeal to more voters. Britt focused on how every Democrat in Congress voted for abortion until birth and voters need to hear that message, as opposed to focus on a national abortion ban.
1. In order to guarantee that former President Donald Trump will not be appearing at the Dec. 6 debate in Alabama, NewsNation has chosen podcaster Megyn Kelly as the moderator. Trump is not coming.