7. Failed State House candidate Marilyn Lands (D) has become the first person to enter the fray for the special election to replace imprisoned former legislator State Rep. David Cole (R-Madison?).
6. The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program is still unconstitutional and has been for years and a federal judge just found it unconstitutional again. The program that has existed for over a decade and was challenged immediately allowed 600,000 illegal aliens to avoid deportation and they will be allowed to stay.
5. As if it needs to be said, U.S. Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-Auburn) is not planning on budging on his hold for military promotions and nominees. Tuberville slammed Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) for whining about the holds but not doing anything to move any of the holds forward.
4.New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham suffers an inevitable setback in her attempt to curtail the Second Amendment. A Biden-appointed judge blew up the order and said it violates a Supreme Court ruling that found people have the right to carry a gun outside their homes.
3. President Joe Biden administration’s lawlessness and dishonesty has been exposed again as the IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley’s contemporaneous notes show that Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss said he was “not the deciding person” for charges in Hunter Biden’s cases. This restriction on Weiss was denied by the Biden administration and Attorney General Merrick Garland implied otherwise, but Garland has not testified under oath before Congress.
2. The Alabama Public Library Service says they will post the names of books that people are suggesting be removed from public libraries, the move allows citizens to see the books being suggested for removal. This is a setback for pro-smut folks such as Read Freely Alabama’s Lauren Boone who admits that the books are being criticized for being explicit but they will defend them because they are also gay.
1. The media and their Democrats’ defense of President Joe Biden’s corruption is running into a couple of problems when the reality of the situation is discussed. Some commentators are admitting the corruption, others are doing “fact checks” debunking the “unproven claims” against Biden that then admit the claims are true, and some are just defaulting to “Trump is bad.”