7. State Rep. John Rogers (D-Birmingham) is out of jail but he must remain in his home alone and cannot interact with anyone involved in his bribery case, except his defense team, and this includes no contact with his co-defendant who was his live-in “caregiver.” How is this man still in the Legislature?
5. Expect to see more articles about how horrible it is for Alabama to put a murderer to death by making him breathe pure nitrogen, because it hasn’t been tested, which you could only do by putting someone to death. This is just anti-death penalty grousing for a poor, poor murderer.
4. Depending on who you listen to, either former President Donald Trump went nuts on the stand in his New York fraud case or the judge in the case lost his cool and screamed at Trump’s lawyers and gave them avenues to appeal. It was probably both.
3. The U.S. Senate is scheduled to try to work around the holds placed by Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-Auburn) in retaliation for the abortion policies of the Biden administration.
2. Parts of the manifesto of the Nashville shooter have been released after being leaked to Rumble user Steven Crowder. As expected, the shooter expressed extreme dislike of white people and rich people.
1. Could U.S. Sen. Katie Britt (R-Montgomery) be former President Donald Trump’s running mate? He could do a lot worse, as Britt notes, “[h]onestly, under President Trump, our border was secure, we were more peaceful.”