7. It is time for this ridiculous twice-yearly time-changing farce to end and U.S. Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-Auburn) is trying to end it by making Daylight Saving Time permanent.
6. Montgomery Mayor Steven Reed is NOT running for U.S. House of Representatives District 2, he would have been one of the few candidates discussed who actually lives there.
5. Support for U.S. Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-Auburn) and his holds on military promotions and appointments over the Biden administration’s illegal abortion policy is holding firm with both U.S. Rep. Barry Moore (R-Enterprise) and Sen. Katie Britt (R-Montgomery) re-iterating their support.
4. After it appeared that the GOP would not be holding a debate in Alabama, the last debate is expected to be held at the University of Alabama.
2. It is now international news that Baptist preacher and Smiths Station Mayor Bubba Copeland chose to take his own life after his online double-life was exposed. Alabama’s worst journalists’ failure to tell the entire story is being echoed worldwide with the focus on the transgender side of the story and pretty much ignoring the aspect where the mayor wrote erotic fiction about taking over a real local women’s life, marriage, and business after killing her, saving his grocery store security footage of women for a “private collection,” and the incident where a minor’s photo was used in a “become the whore” meme.
1. Chaos reigned around the world this weekend as mobs took to the streets in Washington, D.C., and shook the gates of the White House, desecrated American monuments, and fought with police officers while chanting about how the Israeli people should be destroyed. This is going to get worse.