Former Auburn stars Takeo Spikes, Darius Slayton to appear at ‘Nissan Heisman House Tour’ with ESPN’s Neil Everett
Former Auburn linebacker Takeo Spikes and former Tiger wide receiver Darius Slayton are returning to Auburn as part of the “Nissan Heisman House Tour” with ESPN’s Neil Everett.
The event, which is scheduled to take place on November 16 in the Coca-Cola Tiger Fan Fest on the Nichols Center lawn, will allow fans to hear from both Spikes and Slayton and have their photos taken with them. Spikes is scheduled to appear from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., while Slayton will appear from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
A press release stated, “Nissan and ESPN invite fans to ‘Get to know the Heisman Trophy Winners’ during a pre-game experience that celebrates college football’s most outstanding players.” Admission to the tour is free.
According to the press release, fans will also have the opportunity to:
- Take a picture with the Heisman Trophy, the most prestigious award in college football.
- Win Heisman-themed prizes by participating in interactive games and sharing your experience on social media.
- Race to the finish line against a Heisman winner in the Nissan Heisman House Dash, a digital game that puts you in the driver’s seat of a Nissan Rogue.
- Strap on a headset in the Armchair Quarterback Virtual Reality Experience, as you interactively spot your targets to determine the outcome on the game’s final drive.
- Watch live interviews between ESPN talent and some of college football’s most outstanding players
- Participate in a photo session with gridiron greats.
- Customize a Nissan Rogue in your team colors, while exploring the features of Nissan Intelligent Mobility.
Kyle Morris also contributes daily to Breitbart News. You can follow him on Twitter @RealKyleMorris.