6. The campaign for president of U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W. Va.) is apparently becoming closer to being a reality, much to the chagrin of America’s media and their Democrats. His flirtation with No Labels has to have his friend and former U.S. Sen. Doug Jones (D-Mountain Brook) very upset, who thinks this will hurt President Joe Biden.
5. After celebrations over the decision to undo Alabama’s congressional districts by federal courts, which was then affirmed by the Supreme Court, fear is now palpable amongst those who applauded those decisions after another court ruled in a way to suggested that the case shouldn’t have been heard. This court battle could overturn that ruling.
4. $150/$300 tax rebates are coming for Alabama taxpayers on Dec. 1. To qualify, you must have filed 2021 taxes by Oct. 17, 2022.
3. Alabama does what it has to do with a win over unranked Auburn that required a big 4th-and-31 touchdown. Even with the win, there is no change in the Crimson Tide’s rankings and they remain on the outside looking in at the College Football Playoffs but Georgia waits in the SEC Championship.
2. President Joe Biden declared that Hamas attacked Israel on Oct. 7 because they knew he was about to bring peace to the Middle East. Luckily, he prefaced this statement with, “I cannot prove what I’m about to say,” because it is blatantly false.
1. Cease fire holds as more hostages and terrorists are being released between the Israelis and Palestinians, the media seems to be praising Hamas but this is shortsighted. The 58 released Israelis include Israeli-American 4-year-old Abigall Eden who was abducted after her parents were killed by Hamas.