5th annual EatMGM restaurant week starts Friday in Montgomery
For the fifth year in a row, EatMGM is kicking off Friday in Montgomery.
Organized by the Montgomery Chamber of Commerce Convention & Visitor Bureau, the 10-day restaurant week event, running from August 9-18, boasts 10 days of deals, foodie get-togethers and online contests.
Local restaurants are kicking off the week with special deals up to $35, and there is even a downloadable passport option offering prizes to patrons who dine at three or more participating restaurants.
Some of the restaurants participating this year include the following:
Irish Bred Pub & Restaurant
The Cork and Cleaver
El Taco Soup
Sa Za Serious Italian Food
Sol Restaurante Mexicano & Tacqueria
Jan’s Beach House
Simply ask for the EatMGM special when you arrive!
In addition to the restaurant specials, there are several special events guests can check out during the week as well.
- Tap Takeover
- Where: Cork & Cleaver
- When: August 13, 5 – 7 p.m.
- What: This event will feature beers from local breweries: Railyard Brewing and Common Bond
- Bad and Boozy Lunch Hour
- Where: Tower Taproom
- When: August 14, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- What: Guests will receive a free Good, Bad and Ugly appetizer with the purchase of a beer
- EatMGM Saturday Brunch Meet Up
- Where: Goat Haus Beer Garden
- When: August 17, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- What: Mix and mingle with local foodies
- Sunday Funday with the Montgomery Biscuits
- Where: Riverwalk Stadium
- When: August 18 at 5:05 p.m.
- What: Biscuits vs. Biloxi ballgame with loads of fun for guests of all ages! For more information about the stadium and the Montgomery Biscuits, click here.
Erin Brown Hollis is Yellowhammer’s lifestyle contributor and host of Yellowhammer Podcast Network’s “Cheers to That” podcast. An author, speaker, lawyer, wife and mother of two, she invites you to grab a cup as she toasts the good in life, love and motherhood. Follow Erin on Instagram ErinBrownHollis or Twitter @ErinBrownHollis