Revitalization of Trussville, Alabama’s downtown is well under way with the addition of its new entertainment district.
The development caters to the community that lives locally and offers a variety of options for “play” like a family-friendly green space, a brewery carrying artisan ales, trendy restaurants and even an outdoor amphitheater. As the development got started, the only thing missing was an opportunity to work in the heart of the community, but not anymore.
The Cahaba Building is one of the newest additions to the area, proudly owned by Trussville natives and built by Hancock Construction. The Birmingham-based builder has 30 years of experience and success in coworking developments. Their first concept, The Lindsey Building located in Vestavia Hills, has been consistently on a waitlist making The Cahaba Building the perfect opportunity for interested professionals.
Vice president of Hancock Construction Ryan Harbuck shared, “[T]here is nothing else like this in Trussville.”
The one-of-a-kind coworking space is conveniently located on Main Street, has a contemporary design, and on-trend interior. Architect Justin Collier curated a modern space for entrepreneurs, remote employees, freelancers and independently-operated businesses. And, just one month after its grand opening, the space is already filling up quickly.
The project revitalized and expanded on an existing building, maintaining its historic charm by mixing in exposed brick features alongside its pristine rooftop patio. In addition to the aesthetically inspiring workspace, membership offers amenities like:
- Commercial-grade Keurigs and free coffee stay stocked and available to all members as well as their guests in the shared kitchen space.
- Large conference rooms are accessible to all members and can be reserved through an online portal and have the capability to connect your PC or Apple device to a 60” display. Meeting room rental is also available for non-members.
24/7 secure entry
- Utilizing secure technology, members are given easy access to their office spaces 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The building directly fronts the new municipal plaza making it easy to take lunch or coffee meetings just steps away.
- From March Madness competitions to holidays, monthly events are planned for members and their families to enjoy!
- Nearby 24 Hour Infrared Fitness Studio offers preferred pricing to Cahaba Building members.
- The Cahaba Building ensures members access to quality printers, copiers, and the fastest fiber internet to keep your business moving.
Its two floors offer 27 private and fully furnished offices, hot desk memberships for anyone who wants to come and work without a dedicated private office and lounge space for a more collaborative environment. The Cahaba Building is the perfect place to have the “live/work/play” lifestyle of your dreams that’s become so important and so popular to many growing Alabama families.