According to Baldwin County GOP Chairman Matt Simpson, Palin is slated to appear on behalf of the Baldwin County Republican Party at the conference center at The Wharf in Orange Beach on April 25, 2014.
This will be Palin’s second stop in the solidly Republican county since hitting the national stage. In 2011, she was the featured speaker at a dinner hosted at the Grand Hotel in Point Clear.
More details will be announced at a later date.
What else is going on?
1. To D.C. & back again, will Wells Griffith run for Congress?
2. SCOTUS rules in favor of Shelby County in Voting Rights Act case
3. Mike Rogers to Obama: Get serious about border security
4. Mo Brooks: fire federal employees who refuse to testify before congress
5. 15 Republican senators join Democrats to advance immigration bill (Sessions & Shelby vote “nay”)